Salmon is always a quick, light and healthy go to meal for many. It’s also an easy fish to get creative with. This is a great lunch idea that will leave you satisfied, yet not feeling overly full. Happy cooking!
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tb soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- Some ginger (3 tsp – 1 tb ish)
- Cayenne Pepper (Just a dash or two)
INGREDIENTS FOR DISH
- Mushrooms sliced
- Broccoli heads
- Cauliflower rice
- Green onions (about 3-4 onions just to ganish)
- 1. In a bowl bring all your sauce ingredients together and stir.
- 2. Brush salmon with Maple-Soy sauce.
- 3. Pan fry salmon in part sesame oil part avocado oil.
- 4. In a separate pot filled with water, bring water to boil and blanch broccoli for 3 minutes and remove from water.
- 5. In a separate pan add avocado oil and stir fry mushrooms until soft.
- 6. In another pan pour in your bag of cauliflower rice and follow cooking directions.
- 7. In a bowl service your bed of cauliflower rice. Then add mushrooms to one side and broccoli on the other.
8. Place cooked salmon in the middle of your bowl and sprinkle a few scallions on top.
9. Grab a fork and enjoy!